Sunday, November 15, 2015

80 Redfish in two days - 11/15/15

Thursday and Friday (the 12th and 13th) I took my aluminum boat out and got on some nice Reds. But the weather was suppose to be worse on Saturday and even worse on Sunday (the 14th and 15th), so we took the big boat out over the weekend.
I've already posted some pictures from Thursday and Friday, but my buddy sent me a few more. So I'm going to post those along with some shots from Saturday and Sunday. I'll also include a little teaser video. The whole video is going to take some time to cut together.

Video:
https://youtu.be/wQ1MXSomSUY

These photos were sent to me by Sean Strahlo. Thanks bud.






The rest of the pictures are from Saturday and Sunday.

Saturday:
Charlie B. caught his first Redfish today and then a whole lot more.

Nick A. putting some pressure on a nice Red.

This one had a lot of color to it.

Big ol' gold fish.

My turn.

Nick with the photobomb.

Mike C. with holding one up.

Same fish but now with the fire in the background.

Brothers doubled up.

Mike decided it was time to toss the jig.



Charlie with another nice one.


Doubled up with Charlie.

Doubled up with Mike.

Same two fish.

Nick closing out the day with this one. We left them biting.

Sunday:
Matt went with Savage Gear swim-baits and jigs all day. No live bait for him.

This one ate the Savage Gear "Cutbait Herring"...
http://www.savagegear-usa.com/product/view/lures/specialty-lures/cutbait-herring

...and it ate it big time.


Mike was slacking...

... but recovered.

More fish with lots of spots today.

Matt is hooked up again. This time on the Savage Gear "Sandeel".
http://www.savagegear-usa.com/product/view/lures/sandeels/sandeel

It's an eel eating Red.

Another colorful Red.

Same fish, different angle.

I got a spotty one and someone is hooked up in the background.

Nick with another one...

... and another spotty one...

... and another.

Nick and I with a double.

Mike with another one that I believe was on a jig or swimbait.

Mike with another spotty one.



No comments:

Post a Comment