Monday, March 30, 2015

Bull Sharks and Cobia 3/30

Haven't been diving in a while, and this was the day to get back out there. There was a big swell and 20mph winds from the north.
What made it even more fun is to spite how much time I spend on the water, I still get seasick. I spent the 2nd half of day puking and for the first time ever just couldn't shake it.
Here are some pictures from before that happened.
I will be editing this post; adding more pictures. Be sure to check back.

They're here....


Scott lining up a shot.

Scott making friends.

It's almost like they were everywhere!

Bull Shark City

Taylor fighting his fish.

Scott was there for a quick 2nd shot on my fish.

Same fish.

"You got to kill these things." - Matt Budd

Swimming the fish to the boat.

Matt with the last fish of the day.

Another shot of Matt's fish.

 Taylor (left), Scott (center), and Matt (right) all with nice fish.

I didn't make the group picture, I wasn't feeling too hot at the time.

Taylor Pulling in Scott's fish.

Doug hoisting another in the boat.

It does get a bit messy.

Everyone got their fish.


No comments:

Post a Comment