Wednesday, October 28, 2015

Fishing Report 10/26/15

I've been catching a lot of Redfish over the past few days, but the most memorable catch was this Black Drum.
While fishing at the inlet on Sunday, I felt a bunch of weight on my line as I was reeling it in. I then was snagged on a rock, but could still feel a big fish pulling while I was hung up. I was able to break it free and as I reeled it in I saw my hook out of the water tangled on a bunch of line and at the other end of the line was a very nice Black Drum. So, I caught a Black Drum that someone had lost earlier.


 

Here's a nice 27" Drum dinner combo.

I got several Reds that were just over-slot. This one went for 27.25" once his tail was pinched.
 

Here's two more that were over-slot and got to go free.
 



No comments:

Post a Comment